In addition to the general terms and conditions, additional terms are applicable to all .UK domain registrations/transfers.
- Nominet's Terms & Conditions for .uk, co.uk, org.uk, me.uk and ltd.uk domains: http://www.nominet.org.uk/registrants/aboutdomainnames/legal/terms/
- For domain enquiries, abuse notification (i.e. phishing scams, spam emails etc) and complaints, please contact our noc team, [email protected].
- All complaints will be investigated immediately, we will aim to reply to all other queries within 3 business days and aim to resolve any issues within 7 working days.
- We like to think we get it right all the time, every time but the truth of it is everyone gets it wrong from time to time. We can only improve on our services with valid feedback from you, our customers. If you wish to make a complaint about a service you have received, please refer to our complaints procedure here: https://my.iniz.com/knowledgebase/21/Complaints-Procedure.html.
- If you’re not happy with the initial outcome of your complaint, then please feel free to escalate your .UK issue to Nominet (the .uk registry) here: http://www.nominet.uk/resources/complaints
- Renewals, we will email the contact of the account 30 days before your domain name is due to expire to ensure you have optimum time to evaluate if you would like to keep the domain name. Should you wish to keep the domain name, you simply need to reply to one of the automated emails confirming you are happy to renew.
- You, the client are responsible for ensuring we have the correct contact details for your domain name and Zeniva Limited takes no responsibility if your domain name renewal fails due to your contact details being incorrect.
- We will assume that a lack of response to renewal reminders is confirmation that you no longer need or require the domain name and after 30 days your domain will be suspended and will go into a 60 day grace period which you can still renew your domain name but with an additional redemption fee of £25 + VAT. This must be requested by email before the 80th day after your domain has expired, after 90 days your domain will be cancelled and deleted from the register and made available for resale through a third party registrar. Zeniva Limited will not guarantee the renewal of a domain name.
- By purchasing or renewing a domain via Zeniva Limited, you are accepting our terms and conditions.